Bigger than a hip flask, smaller than a cigar box. Equally impressive in chrome.
200 Watts peak power, whether out in the open or under wraps, this rugged,
weather-resistant high-output amplifier sounds as good as its custom chromed
The same powerful audio delivered by The Original Rumble Road™ Ultra
amplified speakers steps out of its shell, for a space-saving number designed
specifically for large fairing-based motorcycles – including cruisers,
tourers and baggers – where bigger sound and less space are must-haves.
flexible can one chromed electronic device be?
Get maximum volume and clarity from just about any factory, aftermarket,
satellite or marine stereo radio, MP3, CD or cassette player while on the
road – without a bulky setup. Packaged without speakers, but with lots
more in store, MHI’s unadulterated Rumble Road™ HD Raw200 stereo
amplifier is the solution for do-it-yourselfers and others itching to upgrade
an existing sound system, design a new one, or add a second set of speakers.
in machine-billeted and chromed aluminum, the HD Raw200’s compact,
custom industrial design features dual high-gain amplifiers with a trim-fit
lid that doubles as a mounting bracket. Together, the case and lid double
as heatsinks that enable the HD Raw200 to keep its cool in all kinds of weather – and
in just about any location on your bike, trike or ATV.
Built right into the
Rumble Road™ HD Raw200: Universal line-level
inputs for stereo compatibility, high-level inputs for added boost, a ground
loop isolator for easier wiring and great sound enabling, and a power filter
to reduce noise from harsh electrical systems produced elsewhere on your
bike. Add to this list the ability to turn the amp on and off remotely. The
result? No unnecessary add-ons and smoother installation overall.
simply locate the HD Raw200 anywhere with good airflow, wire up to a 12-volt
source on your rig, connect to your speakers and stereo system, and enjoy!
Need speakers? Check out the all-in-one HD Raw200
What You Get
Each Rumble Road™ HD Raw200 includes:
• 200 Watt custom chromed stereo amplifier
• Integrated 4-slot mounting bracket
• All color-coded audio cabling and power
• 1 set of stereo RCA patch cables
• 1 Y-adapter to connect RCA inputs to standard 3.5mm stereo plug
• 2 RCA-to-high-level-speaker
adapters (to enable connection to existing stereos)
• Clear, illustrated installation guide
Plus: one-year warranty on parts and labor
Buy it directly from MH Instruments and get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
• Sleek, Custom Industrial Design from
Machine-Billeted, Chromed Aluminum
• Compact, Space-Saving Footprint (3.9” w
x 5.3” l x 1.6” d, including lid/mounting bracket)
• 4-Slot Mounting Bracket, Affixed
• High-Gain, Stereo-Bridged Amplifiers (approx. 70 total Watts continuous,
100 Watts peak, into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC)
• State-of-the-Art, Surface-Mounted Electronics
• Simple, Standard Wiring for Flexible Electrical Hookup
• Universal Line-Level Inputs
• Universal High-Level Inputs
• Built-in Ground Loop Isolator
• Built-in Power (Noise) Filter
• Built-in Relay for Remote On/Off Control
Also available as a KIT!
Return to top
MHI provides a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
See our Shipping
Rates and Policies
To place an order by phone, call toll-free: 1.866.713.2173 (Local 949.713.2173)